In many of the websites we develop in WordPress one of the more popular plugins we use is the Contact Form 7 plugin. It is fairly simple to use. A little short code added to a post or page and you have a contact form.
Need a more customized contact form you cna add and edit feilds as needed to give it a very polished look.
In the video below you can see how to edit form fields as well as change text to other languages if needed.
Below are links to the documentation porovded by the devleoper of Contact Form 7
- Text Fields
- Number Fields
- Date Field
- Checkboxes, Radio Buttons and Menus
- File Uploading and Attachment
- Acceptance Checkbox
- Submit Button
- Max & Min Length Options and Character Count
- Setting Placeholder Text
- Getting Default Values from the Context
- Setting Default Values to the Logged-In User