Works with your favorite desktop software like Outlook, Thunderbird, Entourage, or any other POP/IMAP client.
Why use Email Hosting?
Email hosting is a service that eliminates the need for businesses to manage their email in-house. When you outsource your email, your emails are processed through secure and reliable servers housed in data centers throughout the United States. The email is then delivered to your inbox or to your intended recipients.
In addition to processing and delivering your email, a good email host should go to great lengths to filter your spam, protect your inbox from viruses, and provide you with anytime/anywhere access through webmail desktop clients and wireless devices. Simply put—email hosting is a cost-efficient, "No Hardware, No Software" approach to managing a company-wide email system.
Who Needs Email Hosting?
Frankly, we believe any company that relies on email for day-to-day communications can benefit from an email hosting service. At Blackrock Networks, Inc. we don't believe you should have to manage your own hardware, software, and security services just to provide your employees with email. So instead, we've built an email hosting platform that allows you to outsource your entire email ecosystem. Starting today, your company can save money, free up valuable IT resources, and provide your employees with a better email experience altogether.
What you can expect.
- Email that works with third party email clients like MS Outlook and Thunderbird
- Email that works with third party wireless devices like Blackberry and Treo
- Feature-rich webmail for anytime, anywhere access
- A 99.99% uptime guarantee
- Advanced spam filtering and virus scanning
- Large mailboxes and large file attachments
- SSL Encryption for sending sensitive emails
What you should NOT expect.
- Up front costs and licensing fees
- Software to install and constantly update
- Security updates to download and patch
- Hardware to manage and maintain
- The headaches associated with in-house email
We estimate that over 95% of all email traffic on the Internet is spam. Spam is the most complex problem facing the Internet today. The problem has led to millions of dollars in lost productivity and additional infrastructure costs for businesses and service providers. Businesses that maintain in-house email servers are fighting a losing battle to protect their systems from spam because the complexity of the problem is constantly increasing. Spammers are growing wiser on a daily basis, learning new methods to elude common spam defenses and acquiring more sophisticated computer networks to bombard mail systems and penetrate inboxes.
If you would like to learn more about our spam filtering system please click here