There has been a security threat detected in the Java Plugin used in most web browsers.
The only way to completely disable Java in Internet Explorer (IE) is to disable Java through the Java Control Panel as noted above.
- Click on the Chrome menu, and then select Settings.
- At the bottom of Settings window, click Show advanced settings
- Scroll down to the Privacy section and click on Content Settings.
- In the Content Settings panel, scroll down to the Plug-ins section.
- Under the Plug-ins section, click Disable individual plug-ins.
- In the Plugins panel, scroll to the Java section. Click Disable to disable the Java Plug-in.
- Close and restart the browser to enable the changes.
Note: Alternatively, you can access the Plug-ins settings by typing
about:plugins in the browser address bar.
- Click on the Firefox tab and then select Add-ons
- In the Add-ons Manager window, select Plugins
- Click Java (TM) Platform plugin to select it
- Click Disable (if the button displays Enable then Java is already disabled)
- Choose Safari Preferences
- Choose the Security option
- Deselect Enable Java
- Close Safari Preferences window
Below are links on how to disable the plugins which more images.
How to disable the Java web plug-in in Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5241
How to disable Java in IE9 : http://windows7themes.net/how-to-disable-java-in-ie9.html
How to disable Java in Firefox http://windows7themes.net/how-to-disable-java-in-firefox.html